Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is This The End?

I've just received the awaited email from the travel agent. May 31, 2011. I'm going to leave this country on that date, forever.

Sedih, gembira, tak sabar, and everything. I've got mixed feelings towards this. Sedih meninggalkan negara luar ni. I've learnt too many things here. Pengalaman hidup especially. Menjadi dewasa, berdikari, berfikir dengan waras. Gembira to be united with my family. I've been missing everyone at home lately. Tak sabar sebab I can't wait to be in a new environment. For me to move on.

I want to ask for everyone's apology, kalau-kalau sepanjang 3 tahun kita di US ni, I did anything wrong. Too many things actually. 3 years aren't short. I would always look back at these 3 years, hopefully with a smile, not tears :) And thanks to you guys too, for turning myself into who I am today.

This isn't an end, it's just a beginning for a new phase in life.

2 comments: