Thursday, March 24, 2011

Zaman Muda

Seeing everyone's talking about SPM, I'd love to share my story too. SPM was a big thing for me. Because of it, I got the chance to study in the States. But it's not everything. I've learnt that it's just a small step to be an adult in your life. Tak dapat result bagus pun masih boleh berjaya what. I've seen a lot of people, of the same age as mine, dah bekerja, got married, even ada anak, and lead a stable life. *okay, jeles*

So back to my story, I was actually quite sad during the day I took the result for not being able to be the best student. Yeah I was a perfectionist during that time. Kiasu. It was hard for me to accept that my SPM result was not as good as my trial. But I learned a lot from there. I learned that we can't have everything that we want in our lives, no matter how hard we try. And in life, there's ups and downs. To be able to stand up again after you went down is the biggest achievement one can ever made. Belajar bersyukur was also another lesson for me.

Apa-apa pun, Allah knows best. Manusia merancang, Allah menentukan. But never stop merancang, for:

Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” 13:11

3 comments:

  1. tiada butang like disini tapi nak like juga. Bila pandang kebelakang balik, SPM tu macam takde apalah sangat sebenarnya. Sebab zaman after SPM yang paling challenging -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hukhuk betullah tu. Duduk U lg susah. Tp xde pulak bdk2 U bising psl result mcm bdk SPM hehe ;p
    Hanis buat apa lepas grad ni??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ilham.. soalan tu sensitif sebab kite tak tahu. nak keje kot. sebab nak smbung study, tak tahu pun nak buat research ape.. sedih gak la takde arah tujuan lagi :'(

    ReplyDelete