Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finally The 100th

I always enjoy the journey of going back home alone, especially when I board a plane.

My favorite part would be meeting up with strangers and have a long, nice chat with them. This time the encounter was with a business consultant, that has been working with FELDA for quite a long time. So we have a common in that, working in oil palm industry. But he's more to management while I'm more on the technical aspect. The conversation went on smoothly and interestingly that I didn't realize fifty minutes had just passed away like that.

I won't forget his advice, "Learn as fast as you can. Ask for work from your boss. Don't wait for him/her to give instructions to you." Well, this is what I need after been working for two months diligently. A motivation booster.

Oh God, I still have so many dreams that haven't come true. May Allah grant me an understanding partner in the future.

2 comments: