Monday, June 14, 2010

Dilemma

To drop the class or not?

I was in dilemma. I feel like dropping the class, but then I think everything that I've done before will be such a waste. Two exams, three home activities, and six homework have I done already. That's halfway of the course.

Later on that night, I was so tired after coming back from work, plus thinking there're two assignments due at the midnight. Oh Cinderella! With half-closed eyes, without thinking any further, I clicked on the late drop button. Teet. I'm done with the course. Was it a good decision?

At first I was kinda regretful as I love the course and I think I can get an A, but IF AND ONLY IF I have full marks or almost perfect scores for remaining assignments. But then I was glad it was over. I realize that I have no time for it.

To anyone who's taking any online classes, think carefully before taking it. Assignments given are like two times more than regular classes. They demand your attention all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment