Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lay Your Love on Me

Puas.
Gembira.
Speechless.

So glad that I went to Bidong to accompany Kak Arni.
Although I didn't dive, I got the chance to snorkel in that crystal clear water.
Sumpah cantik gila compared to Key West, FL.
That makes me looooooooveeeee Terengganu even mooooore.

Here the story goes.
We have to wake up early to arrive at Merang jetty by 8 am.
I thought there's only UMT people joining in, but there was a group of Japanese people coming here to do their research on marine stuff.
They were really nice.

Activities done include swimming, fishing, snorkelling, diving and barbequeing. (I didn't do all the stuff of course!)

Around dusk time, we left for the jetty. Unfortunately, when we got really close to the jetty, our boat got stuck with the sand. All the guys had to get off the boat and push it. Alhamdulillah with their strength the boat can finally move.

It was a great day. It was a surreal moment. I felt so connected to the sea.







No comments:

Post a Comment