Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Minat atau Pandai

The topic that was brought by a friend of mine really caught my interest - whether you want to work in a field that really attracts you or something that you're excellent at.

It wouldn't be that hard if those two things are the same thing!

I used to have a dilemma where I had doubt about my major-Biotechnology. Biology was not really my passion. I rather chose Engineering as I really love Physics in high school or Culinary as I love to see people cooking. Those are two things that I used to like.

However as I grew older with this science stuffs, specifically biological science, loaded to myself, I'm starting to like it. Everything seems to make sense. Everything falls to its place perfectly.

Minat boleh dipupuk but it takes time. And remember sometimes you cannot get what you want.

2 comments:

  1. Aku setuju the very last phrase..
    Dulu aku nok sangat jadi pilot lepas masuk utp sebab sedor yg engineering susah.
    Tapi parents marah, suruh amik engineering.
    Alhamdulillah smp leni survive berkat doa parents kot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah. Tak kenal maka tak cinta orang kata. Haha

    ReplyDelete