Monday, July 4, 2011

A Girl's Heart

Masih mecongak masa depan. Terasa mahu jadi suri rumah sepenuh masa. I don't see myself fit in the industry. Tapi, ramai pulak yang akan bertanya nanti. Habis tu belajar tinggi-tinggi, jauh-jauh buat apa? Haih. Parents pun mengharap.

But my ultimate dream is not to be a career woman.

I just want to get married, lead a happy life with my family. Taking care of them. Nanti orang tanya pulak, tak bosan ke macam tu? I don't think I will be bored seeing my children growing up :) Pergi kerja 8-5 everyday will be more boring.

But don't get me wrong. I just love to see perempuan yang berkerjaya and can still take care of her family.

Apa-apa pun, while I'm still single, I should do something beneficial, cause:

"Kerana sesungguhnya air yang statik tidak mengalir akan rosak akibat statiknya ia. Pemuda yang banyak masa lapang tanpa perjuangan, akan dibunuh oleh masa lapangnya itu

6 comments:

  1. ilham, same with me. But now, i wanna work sbb selagi ada peluang ( and no commitments) nak gak buat benda yang mencabar ( i think dapatkan kerja in biotech industry is mencabar enough!). haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan kan? hati perempuan mmg mcm tu kot. tp x lah semua. hehe goodluck in job hunting hanis :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nak tanak kn e, we have to make our own money.

    btw, happy birthday sayang.

    it;s everywhere ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's our nature as women to take care of our family...
    but it's also very important to be the best so that people will respect us, muslims, more...
    Learn from our parents and other successful people around us...
    for me, i do feel the same way, but right now i have to learn and get experience so that i can choose my lifetime career in the future that fits my dream; to work, but at the same time will be able to take care of our family well....
    Lets do our best...~! Bismillah....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahah! I like that..kadang2 terfikir jgk mcm tuh...just a housewife!
    Tapi, bila pk2 balik no point la kan kalo belajar tersengguk2 tp last2 duk umah jer. Kan? =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes when people reading this post mesti terfikir, "malasnya budak ni" or "sayangnya budak ni belajar jauh-jauh". memang betul. tapi if u have a career and family at the same time later, baru terasa bebannya. kalau lelaki yg cakap xnak kerja, mmg nak kena.

    i do respect perempuan yg bekerjaya and pandai jaga family. but for me, if you'e already attached, family would be my number one. because anak2 would the most invaluable asset. n human capital to the nation jugak. if anak-anak x terjaga, i won't be a proud mum though i have a stable career.

    but yeah, i still have a dream yg x tertunai lg. so let's strive for a better future! for muslim society jugak :D ameen

    ReplyDelete