Friday, June 4, 2010

4656

He's the man that I adore and respect the most on Earth.
He's the man that always guides me to success.
He's the man that loves me more than himself.
He's the man whose success I always try to emulate.

Since I was a little girl, he always showers me with his love.
He never frustrates me.
Buying me stuffs.
Helping me with studies.
Sending me here and there.
Taking me to the doctor when I'm sick.
And a lot more.
He never delays my requests when I ask him anything.

But sometimes..
I do feel the pressure when he really prioritize education in my life.
Exhausted I would say.
Sometimes he doesn't let me to do certain things which I think aren't wrong.

But I understand Abah, that everything you do has a reason.
Although you never say it, I know that you love me.
Through your gestures, your deeds, I can see the love.

Happy Birthday to you my dearest Abah :)
Semoga kekal awet muda selalu.
InshaAllah I'll never let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment