Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ocean and Sea

Working at Institute of Marine Biotechnology brings me closer to sea.

Little did I realize before that Marine Biotechnology is uber cool. You've got the chance to do sampling deep in sea water which I think is super duper exciting. But you have to apply for diving license first. *so jealous of friends that already have the license*

I've given a thought to pursue my studies in Marine Biotechnology and I'm interested to do it at University of Maryland. We'll see if I'll go for it.

I'm going to Bidong Island this Wednesday to do sampling. Can't wait for it. Wish me luck :D

1 comment:

  1. wow, cool! I am so jealous of u cos u already get into the lab and do such amazing experiments!
    Hope u get a chance to further studies at Uni of Maryland and get the licence as well. =)

    ReplyDelete