Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Saw It With My Own Naked Eyes

So 1 Ramadhan has ended here like four hours ago.

Earlier this morning, everyone woke up for sahur including my cute little angel. Sorry Cah, Auntie had no purpose at all to wake you up.

After we're done eating, Mama turned on the TV to Oasis Channel and suddenly Azan Subuh popped out and that little kid who was busily disturbing other people while eating suddenly stayed mute.

So this ten-month-old girl kept on watching the channel enthusiastically and was glued to the floor while watching Azan being recited. She even stayed up for Wirid after that. Only after the Imam's done she went to her bed. She must be really dumbfounded by the beautiful verses recited.

Aww you never fail to amaze me sayang. You had opened my eyes to a lot of things in life. I know you're gonna be such a good kid in the future. Jadi anak solehah ya? Don't follow my footsteps sebab Auntie notty2 sikit hikhik.

♥♥♥

1 comment: